YOUR VISION IS OUR MISSION
As your Day-Of Coordinators, we aim to ensure that you can enjoy the day you have been planning for months! The last few months go FAST! And we want you to embrace those last few weeks letting it sink in that you are marrying your one and only. Our services include, but are not limited to:
Limited Fridays & Saturdays available in 2020!
• Main contact to all vendors up to 2 wks prior
• Confirm vendor arrival times & services
• Coordinate Ceremony Rehearsal
• Create a Day-of Itinerary from start to finish
• Trouble Shooting // Problem Solver
• Stage personal decor
• Time keeper of events
• Pack up personal decor and gifts in designated car
• Will send a Wrap-up Report post Wedding
• Emotional support and therapist!
We put our whole heart into making this the best day ever for you and your future husband! We advocate for you to ensure you are not taken advantage of. You don't want to skip out on having a coordinator who is your eyes, ears, and hands in making this happen! Our services start at the base price below. Additional fees may include extra travel or pickups/drop-offs, accommodations, parking, etc. on the number of guests projected to attend your event. To secure our services, a $200 deposit is due at booking, and the remaining due by 1 month prior to event. Starting price points are as follows:
Full Day Start to Finish
Be weary about Venue Coordinators! Your venue will include this service in their packages as an incentive, but truth be told, the Venue Coordinator has the VENUE'S best interest as opposed to YOUR best interest. They are not responsible for setting up or packing up your personal decor,
nor do they contact your vendors and create an itinerary that
benefits all parties. You need a coordinator that is Team Bride!
One that is the glue between all your vendors.
One that advocates for you.
ADDITIONAL FEES & SERVICES
Bride's Assistant +$250
• Available to you for up to 6 hours before the ceremony
• Assist in staging the dress, shoes and jewelry for photos
• Make coffee and/or food runs and ensure you are hydrated
• Entertain/Take Care of Child(ren) and their needs
• Ensure you have all your personal items before leaving for ceremony
• Assist with Bridal Party Photos and/or first look
• Time-keeper to ensure hair and makeup are running smoothly
• In constant contact with lead coordinator for updates
• And more!